So here I am again this month crippled with pain of the witch again...a new doc is on board though and things seem to be moving a lot more aggressively. After my last appt. with good old dr. of a year that has done nothing for me but make me extremely frustrated-I left him. The smack in the face come while I was crying in his office over the ridiculous options he was giving me and yet again the door was wide open for everyone passing by or the occasional nurse that popped in to grab a file to gawk at me. I was done...he was talking of lupron injections to stop my cycles for 6 months! Does this asshole not remember that I have been desperately trying to get pregnant for years now. But this will stop the pain...blah, blah, blah. I walked out knowing I never wanted to go back.
I am now back to where I was almost 1 year ago, ugh, frustrating also. I am taking 50mg of Clomid days 3-7, starting last night. Fun stuff~bring on the hot flashes and I'm so excited about being clomissy(thanks Infertility rocks!) to everyone around me! I go for a US on the 28th and if things look good I will do a trigger shot of Ovidrel and then an IUI. If not on to next month and 100mg of clomid. The doc said she will give me three months of increasing clomid and the trigger/IUI and then she wants to go explore for some endo. We will see...The last doc never even let me try clomid of fermara for more than one cycle each which I thought was ridiculous so I'm praying something is going to work out this time. My glass is at least half full again:)
Kylie is our favorite!!
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment