CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Thursday, July 30, 2009

IUI Tomorrow

So I triggered last night! To my welcome surprise I did it myself and it didn't hurt nor did I pass out:) So tomorrow is the big day...It's been almost a year since my first IUI and I am excited to be back at it. One cycle with a new doc and ahead we move...
I am nervous because the last time I had some overstimulation and was not feeling so hot for a week but THIS WILL BE DIFFERENT! I am looking forward to a day on the couch afterward, I know you don't have to but it's a good excuse to clear out my DVR! I will keep everyone posted in the 2ww.
P.S.~after triggering does anyone else have the crazy thought of POAS just to see those 2 lines!!!??? or am I completely crazy?

0 comments: