Well Femara wasn't the ticket either, my CD24 progesterone level was only 7.7. So again I didn't even waste my time buying the FRER that I eye up in every store I go in. AF came right on time, but her new time of a 29 day cycle instead of 24 or 25. I guess this part is good it is the 2nd cycle in a row that I had a longer luteal phase.
I was supposed to have an appt today but the Doc was sick. Of Course!!! The first appt I had with this doc, almost a year ago now, he told me that ovarian drilling was my last option after meds. Nothing has worked so far,SOOO on June 2nd(my next appt) that is what I am requesting. If he denies me, I have decided I'm finished. I'm using all these different meds that may of may not effect me later in life and they are doing nothing. I'm disgusted with my body and really tired of getting my hopes up, so this is it. I will either move forward or come to a screeching halt.
Kylie is our favorite!!
15 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment